Workshop Sign Up
This page will be updated as necessary as details get finalized. For those who filled out the form that was on this page, please check your email for updates.
Updated: 22 January 2024
Please use the form below to be notified if/when the Katsucon DIY workshop is finalized.
BB and B is evaluating the feasibility of hosting a small number of DIY workshop sessions not unlike the ones we hosted at Otakon last year.
- There will be a small fee ($20 or $25) associated with the workshop to cover material costs.
- Those who register before Katsucon will only pay $20 per session per seat. On site registration will be $25 per session per seat.
- The session itself will be hosted within the BB and B booth, inside the exhibit/dealer hall, during normal exhibit/dealer hall hours.
- There will be a strict cap on how many patrons we can accommodate due to the size of our booth.
- We are currently looking to have at least 2 different products for attendees to decorate.
- There will be basic instructions given at the beginning of each session. (i.e. class 101)
- Each session will run 60 minutes, MAX.
- An example of what maybe decorated during this workshop is below:
- We will be bringing the mirror (seen below) as one item to decorate. We are currently looking at adding 2 other options.
- Guests will be using cute pre-made plastic cabochons. Although BB and B cabochons will not be used, the cream and tools will be the same or very similar to those that BB and B uses.
- Please note that signing up here does NOT guarantee a seat at the workshop.
- Your information will not be shared to anyone outside of BB and B.
- Contact information from this form will be used to notify interested parties IF (and only if) the workshop details are finalized and is a go.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.